Saturday, July 25, 2015

Help me choose a name!

Okay, ladies, I need some decision-making help! (if you know me, you know I'm one of the most indecisive people on the planet.)

I'm looking into starting a new blog/website specifically dedicated to writing for young women. The audience would primarily be
  • Single adult ladies
  • Engaged women
  • Newly married wives
                (note: all the life phases I've been living in for the past few years!) 

Topics might include: Devos and spiritual insight relevant to these chapters of life, pieces of my story, and practical articles about relationships, marriage preparation, single life, etc. I'll probably even write about our miscarriage experience to help other young couples who are dealing with that. 

It's still very much in the planning stages. However, what I'm debating on right now is a good name, and wow, what a tough decision! I do plan to keep this Dreams That Move the Mountains blog going for personal updates for family and friends. This potential new site is a totally different project. Just FYI :-) 

Okay, back to the name thing. Choosing a good name is so important, and a choice I'll have to live with indefinitely. I want something that will be appropriate to both single and married women...and no cheesy Christian-ese stuff! 

So, ladies, here's a list of potential blog names I've come up with so far. Will you help me out by voting on which is your favorite? If you have a different idea, feel free to suggest it in the comments! 


Which blog name is your favorite?

Grace and Becoming
Love and Longing
Be Still My Waiting Heart
Lovely Longing Hearts
Graceful Journey
Quiz Maker

2 comments:

  1. This is just a thought... But what about something like "Be Still And Know"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i chose graceful journey because in all walks of life it will be Gods Grace getting us through it whether your young or new married, and the journey is where God is leading and directing, " I know the plans I have for you" Jer. 29:11
    Graceful Journey is so perfect, but thats just my opinion, lol!! whatever you choose will be great, you are such an inspiration to everyone around you, one of your great qualities :-DD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment here.