I'm joining Emily at Chatting at the Sky today for her "What I Learned in May" link-up. Check out Emily's post and the other ladies' links, too!
Here are a few things, in no particular order, that I've learned in these past 31 days...
- Weed-eating isn't as fun as I used to think it was.
- After a month of sun, I'm ready for rain.
- Condensing your life story into 5 minutes is hard.
- When you live at work, time off isn't really a real thing.
Seriously, if anyone wanted to send us a bunch of these in the mail, we wouldn't be very mad ;-)
- Marriage really is challenging.
What have you learned this past month?